Casa Rovigatti INC Terms and Conditions
Last Updated August 01, 2021
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal binding agreement made between you and Casa Rovigatti INC, doing business as Casa Rovigatti INC (“Casa Rovigatti INC”, “WE”, “US” OR “OUR”), concerning your access to and use of the Casarovigatti.com website as well as any other media form, website, application, or link that connects you to the website. We are registered in Florida, United States and have our registered office at 1800 NW 135TH AVE, BAY #112, MIAMI, FL 33182. You agree that by accessing our website, that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all these Terms and Conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING OUR WEBSITE AND MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to our Terms and Conditions. You will be alerted of any changes made by the “Last Updated” date located at the top left-hand side, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each change. Please make sure that every time you use our website that you check the applicable Terms and Conditions. You will be subject to and will be deemed to have been made aware of and have accepted the changes in the revised Terms and Conditions by the continued use of our website after the date has been posted.
All the information on the website is not intended for distribution by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction. Those who choose to succeed the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible to comply with the laws.
In addition, this website is not intended for users under 18 years of age, anyone under 18 years old is not permitted to use this website.
This website is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the website and the trademarks, service marks and logos are owned, controlled, and/or licensed by/to us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws (and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States). No content, marks or information on this website may be republished, reproduced, uploaded, copied, posted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Your eligibility to use this website grants you a limited license to access and use this website and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access to for personal and non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the website, content, and marks.
By you using this website, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal capacity and agree/comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- You are not under the age of 18 years old.
- You will not access the website through automated means (bot, script).
- You will NOT use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Your use of the sight will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If any of the information that you provide is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend the current and future use of the website.
ACTIVITIES THAT ARE PROHIBITED
You are not allowed to use the website for any purpose other than that for which we make the website available. This website may not be used for any connection with commercial endeavors except those approved by us.
By using this site, you are agreeing NOT to:
- Retrieve data/content from this website to create or compile a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Fraud or mislead us and other users.
- Interfere with any security-related features of the website.
- Tarnish or harm, in our opinion, us and/or the site.
- Use any of the website information to harass or harm another person.
- Improperly use our support services or make false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the website in a way that isn’t legal or goes against regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized linking or framing of the website.
- Upload or transmit any viruses, trojan horse, spamming, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use.
- Engage in any automated use of the system.
- Delete copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- Attempt to impersonate another person or user.
- Upload or transmit any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism.
- Disrupt, interfere with, or create a burden on the website or services associated with the site.
- Harass, threaten, or intimidate any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the website designed to restrict and prevent access to.
- Copy or adapt the website’s software.
- Disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprimiding or in any way making a part of the website.
- Use a buying/purchasing agent to make any purchases on our website.
- Make any unauthorized use of the site.
- Use the website as part of any effort to compete against us or otherwise use the site or content for any revenue generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Use the website to sell or advertise goods.
- Any distribution, transmission, or public display and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your contribution do not and will not infringe any propriety rights, such as copyright, trademark, or moral rights.
- You are the creator/owner of or have necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permission to use and authorize us the website and use your contributions within the rights of the Terms and Conditions.
- You have the written consent/permission of every identifiable individual person in your contributions to use the name or likeness of every identifiable person to enable inclusion and use of your contributions in any matter contemplated by the websites Terms and Conditions.
- Your contributions are not false or misleading.
- Your contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized, such as, pyramid schemes, chain letters, and spam.
- Your contributions are not obscene, lewd, violent, or slanderous.
- Your contributions do not mock, ridicule, harass, or abuse any person.
- Your contributions are not to harass or threaten any person or to promote violence towards a person or a class of people.
- Your contribution does not go against any applicable laws or rules.
- Your contribution does not violate privacy laws or publicity rights of any party.
- Your contribution does not violate any applicable law concerning children/minors.
- Your contribution does not include any offensive comments such as things about race, sexual preference, gender, or nationality.
- Your contribution does not violate or link material that violates any conditions of the websites Terms and Conditions.
Any violation of the conditions of the websites Terms and Conditions may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the website.
By submitting feedback to our website, you agree that we can use, and share said feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership to your contributions. You retain full ownership of the contributions you have made or any proprietary or property right of your contribution. We are not liable for any statements or representations provided by you on our website. You are solely responsible for your contributions, and you agree to exonerate us from all responsibility and refrain from any legal actions toward us over your contributions.
We may provide you areas on our site to leave reviews. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
- Must have firsthand experience with product you are reviewing.
- Review must not contain profanity, racism, abuse, or hate language.
- Reviews must not contain any discriminatory references such as religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Your reviews should not contain references to any illegal activities.
- If posting a negative review, you should not be affiliated with competitors.
- You may not post any false or misleading information.
- You may not encourage a campaign to post reviews on our website whether good or bad.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to screen or delete reviews even if anyone considers the reviews questionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our views on anu affiliate partners. We do not assume liability for any review or claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any reviews. By posting a review you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, world-wide, assignable and licensed right and license to produce, modify, and transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute I all content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, feedback, and other information regarding the website submission provided by you to us is non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any submissions and hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you that you have the right to submit the submission. You agree that there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any property rights in the submission you make.
We reserve the right but not the obligation to:
- Monitor the website for violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions.
- In our sole discretion and without limitation to refuse, restrict, and disable any of your contributions.
- In our sole discretion and without limitation to refuse, restrict, and disable any content excessive in size.
- Manage the website in a manner designed to protect our right and property.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full effect while you use this website. Without limiting any other provision of this Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without any notice or liability, deny access to and use of this website to any person. This includes without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in terms of or use of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use or participation in this site or delete any content or information that you have posted at any time without any warning at our sole discretion.
If we suspend or delete your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering under a new account using your name, a fake name, a borrowed name, or any third-party name, even if acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to removing your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATION AND INERRUPTIONS.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove any content on the website at any time for any reason at our sole discretion without any notice. However, we do not have any obligation to update any information on pour website. It is also within our rights to modify or discontinue all or any part of the website at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification such as price change or discontinuance.
We cannot guarantee the website will be always available. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the website. This may result in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that you have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access the website during any downtime or discontinuance of the website. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions obligates us to maintain and support the website or supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
THE GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the site are all governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim related to these Terms and Conditions brought by either you or us, the parties agree to first attempt to negotiate any dispute informally for at least thirty days before initiating arbitration. Such informant negotiations commence upon written notice from one party to the other party.
If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute through informal negotiations, the dispute (except those disputes mentioned below) will be finally and exclusively resolved through binding arbitration. You understand that without this provision, you would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial.
If for any reason the dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the dispute shall be commenced and prosecuted in the state and federal court located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, and the parties hereby consent to and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction, and forum non convenience with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts.
The parties agree that the following disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration.
- No arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding.
- There is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures.
- There is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the public or any other persons.
THE EXCEPTIONS TO INFORMAL NEGOTIATIONS AND ARBITRATION
The parties agree that the following disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration:
- Any disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a party.
- Any dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or authorized use.
- Any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither party will elect to arbitrate any dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions including descriptions, pricing, availability, and other information. We reserve the right to correct said errors and to change and update the information on this website at any time without prior notice.
The website is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that you use of the website and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warrants of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about accuracy Or completeness of the websites content or the content of any websites linked to the website and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of contact materials, (two) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website,(3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website,(5) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third-party, and/or(6) any errors or omissions and any contact materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any contact posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertise or offered by a third-party through the website. Any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising and will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services as with the purchase of a product or Service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event, will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third-party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including loss profit, loss revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, made by any third-party due to or arising out of: (1) use of the site, (2) breach of these terms and conditions, (3) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these terms and conditions, (4) you’re a violation of the rights of a third-party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, (5) any overt harmful acts toward any other user of the website with whom you connected via the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agreed to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
we will maintain certain data that you transmit to the website for the purpose of managing the performance of the website, as well as data relating to your use of the site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all the data you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using this website. you agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION, TRANSACTIONS, ANS SIGNATURES
Visiting the website, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated a completed by us or via the website. You here by waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credit by any means other than electronic means.
these terms and conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the website or in respect to the website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These terms and conditions fully operate permissible by law. We may assign any or all our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these terms and conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the website. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and Conditions and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms and Conditions
To resolve a complaint regarding the website or to receive further information regarding the use of the website, please us at:
Casa Rovigatti INC
1800 NW 135 AVE BAY#112
MIAMI, FL 33182 UNITED STATES
PHONE # (305)463-0207